The Ship Inn is one of Fowey’s top culinary destinations. We have a passionate kitchen and front of house team who all share a love of great food. We often have job opportunities for permanent and seasonal staff. If you can’t see a suitable vacancy below, but think you might fit in, please send your CV and covering letter to us anyway and if we like the sound of you we’ll keep your details to hand and contact you when something comes up.
We are looking for a Second Chef to start February. You must be committed, reliable, hardworking and, most importantly, have a passion for food. The successful applicant will be able to showcase their talents on the desirable South Cornish coast at our beautiful 16th Century Inn in Fowey.
- Leading the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Experience in stock management & environmental health regulations would be an advantage
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Monitoring stock and wastage
- Working with the FOH team
- 1 year experience is essential
- must be capable of cooking with fresh local produce
Bar and Waiting Staff
Part time & Full Time.
Some bar and waiting experience would be an advantage and an outgoing personality is key to the role and you must always wear a smile! . On-site training available. We are extremely proud of our fantastic reviews and strive to maintain our positive feed back. Extremely competitive rates of pay.
House Keeper / Cleaner
Part time job
Experience preferable but there will be on-site training if required.
- Pub clean
- Chambermaid / house keeping duties in our newly refurbished hotel
- Manage laundry stock
- Competitive rate of pay